There are two types of Membership:
1) ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP
- a)Travel Agents and Airlines, approved by IATA and/or recognized by the Department of Tourism, Government of India:
b) And/or Travel Agents and Airlines recognized by the Department of Tourism, Government of Goa and registered under the Goa Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- Hotels as recognized by the Department of Tourism, Government of India and/or Department of Tourism, Government of Goa and registered under the Goa Tourist Trade Act, 1982 and/or classified under the central classification rules of the union ministry of tourism.
- Tour Operators approved by IATO and/or as recognized by the Department of Tourism, Government of Goa and registered under the Goa Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- All Airline and Shipping Companies dealing in passenger traffic, General Passenger Sales Agents and Air Taxi Operators, Event Management and Entertainment companies with an office in Goa all registered by Govt. of Goa, Dept. of Tourism and or under the Goa Tourist Act 1982.
- Any apex registered on- commercial Association or body or entity engaged in the Tourism industry in Goa and duly recognized by the Government of Goa.
- All those in the tourism and hospitality trade and allied businesses related to the tourism industry in Goa including
a) Casinos having a valid casino operating license under the Goa Gambling Act.
b) Any Entertainment Centre, Theme park, Night Market or tourism activity approved by the Tourism Department and operating round the year with due licenses for the purpose granted by the State Government to operate the respective businesses.
c) Any of the persons or organizations engaged in the tourist industry shall be entitled to be an Active Member of the Travel and Tourism Association of Goa, provided that an application on this behalf, in the prescribed form is approved by the Managing Committee.
Provided that no organization having more than one establishment shall be eligible for more than one membership unless each establishment is an independent organization/person under the law.
Each member organization shall nominate one or more persons to represent itself in the Association. However only one such representative shall be eligible to participate at a time in the meetings and other activities of the Association. Such nomination shall be made by the respective organization in writing addressed to the President of the Association by a recognized member of such organization
2) ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
- All those in the Tourism Trade and falling under the purview of Active Membership but residing/having their registered offices outside the State of Goa and possessing equivalent registrations with their respective State/Union Governments.
- All those engaged in the tourism industry in Goa and not specifically defined as “active members” including restaurants, entertainment clubs, night clubs, but duly registered with the Tourism Department under the Tourist Trade Act and having a declared annual turnover of over Rs.50 lakhs or such turnover as fixed by the Managing Committee from time to time.